Magento Ecommerce Development
A Magento eCommerce site saves your time and money by simplifying sales management and results in analysis. With Magento, you can check and update at any time: inventory, payment methods, and invoices.
PTI WebTech is a Magento solution partner based out of Jaipur, India. Our Magento certified developers ready to assist you in deploy the Magento Open source Or Magento Commerce Cloud Or Maintaining your Magento 1.x store unit you migrate to Magento 2. Your online business move to the next level with Magento. This is not only because Magento offers a great community with an ever growing number, but due to the very fact that it comes with a basketful of benefits to online businesses. Basically, it is one of the best choices for multi-million dollar businesses that have their tentacles spread across the internet. With the evolution and emerging of the internet world, people could more clearly see the flaws and modernization in the earlier existing platforms. eCommerce platforms provide a space not only to consumers, but to manufacturers and brands as well. Our team of experts at PTI WebTech is ready to connect with you in order to help.
Adobe’s Magento Commerce : New Era Of Commerce
Magento is an e-Commerce platform that boasts hundreds of thousands of installations around the world, including by major brands in the most diverse sectors: from fashion to furniture to online pharmaceuticals. If your project is to start an online store that generates revenue, you can’t make a better choice.
MAGENTO OPEN SOURCE
Magento Community Edition is an open-source system. Meaning, you can download it for free and modify it to meet your programming and design requirements. The advantage and value of this model (compared to the stuck hosting solutions in a particular hosting and support company) are that the e-commerce pioneers have complete control over their website.
MAGENTO COMMERCE CLOUD
Magento Commerce Cloud is owned by Adobe and is a PaaS (Platform as a Service) that provides the ability to extend and customize Magento sites, improve security, and accelerate the development process. This is an automated, highly managed hosting infrastructure for Magento applications.
How We Can Help You
We’re specialized in the development of e-commerce sites based on Magento Commerce Cloud and Magento Open Source, the most widespread e-commerce platform in the world!
Magento Open Source Development
Installing a shopping cart system on your server greatly improves control and scalability. Magento is packed with thousands of plugins, templates, and customization options to choose from. The ease of installation of these tools is amazing. Many plugins can be installed with just a few clicks, while others require server/database access.
- Logo and branding
- Magento theme customization
- Magento custom UI elements
- Magento collections setup
- Magento products uploads
- Magento payment integration
- Magento shipping integration
- Magento tax configuration
- Magento sales channel setup
- Magento module Installation
Magento Commerce Cloud Solutions
Magento Commerce Cloud leverages the AWS infrastructure, one of the most powerful and reliable server infrastructures in the world. AWS gradually increases memory and continuously improves performance. Magento implements many improvements from time to time over features such as REDIS cache, MySQL cache, Elastic Search, and query cache.
- Magento Cloud theme customization
- Magento Cloud collections setup
- Magento products uploads
- Commerce Cloud Consultation
- Setup 3rd Party API Integration
- Payment and shipment API integration
- ERP and CRM System Integration
- Enable AR AI Functionalities
- Magento Commerce Cloud Migration
Magento 2 Migration Solution
Migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2 or another platform is a process that generally does not last less than six months, and sometimes it can be extended to an order of magnitude of years, which is why it is convenient to phase the migration by milestones. If we decide to migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2, it might be a good opportunity to take a look at all the features that the Commerce version offers.
- Shopify to Magento migration
- WordPress to Magento migration
- Wix to Magento migration
- Bigcommerce to Magento migration
- Squarespace to Magento migration
- Opencart to Magento migration
- Zencart to Magento migration
- Volusion to Magento migration
- Weebly to Magento migration
- Prestashop to Magento migration
Magento Third-party integration
Comparing the current and future needs of your company with the offer of functional capabilities of other platforms other than Magento can help to select the most appropriate, which will result in the reduction of efforts in the new implementation and therefore in a greater and more fast return on investment.
- Magento Xero integration
- Magento Quickbooks
- Magento store locator
- Magento product options
- Magento product subscriptions
- Magento membership app
- Magento custom pricing
- Magento wholesale app
- Magento loyalty points
- Magento chat Integration
Marketing, sales, and strategy guidance
We’re an accredited Shopify expert with ten years of experience in building Magento themes. Our themes power over 30,000 stores worldwide. We understand that design, creativity, and user experience are all critical parts of making an
- Magento email marketing
- Magento SEO
- Magento social media marketing
- Magento content marketing
- Magento sales channel setup
- conversion rate optimization
- Magento performance optimization
Magento Ongoing support
A successful website launch is just the start. We work with our clients on an ongoing basis to help with daily needs, long-term goals, and everything in between. We are always available to provide prompt support to keep your product error-free and up to date.
- Magento 1.X maintenance
- Magento 2 maintenance
- Magento product management
- Magento order management
- Magento design amendments
- Functionality enhancements
- Magento photo editing
Magento Capable To Fulfill B2B & B2C Needs
One of the greatest advantages that Magento offers is being able to have an environment that includes the main functionalities of a B2B platform without giving up all those usabilities and design aspects typical of B2C e-commerce.
BUSINESS TO BUSINESS
Magento B2B includes, by default, the typical cart page that we find in any other B2C and from which you can view the inserted products and modify quantities before going to the checkout process.
BUSINESS TO CONSUMER
Shopify has a straightforward and clear interface. No need to know to program. It has a very intuitive panel that makes it very easy to understand each function. Its code software is “its own,” and in the case of modifying functionality, it cannot be done since the code cannot be altered.
Why Choose Magento?
The Magento platform has been selected by developers to run about 20% of all e-commerce stores and is worth considering. It’s such a powerful platform that Adobe bought after seeing it. Magento is known to have a strong community to support it. With Adobe now owning the platform, we can expect even more.
- Because it is awesome
- SEO friendly right out of the box
- Internationalization support
- Extremely modular architecture
- Social Shopping.
- Store Management.
- User friendly
- Secured payment
- Catalog Management
- Catalog Browsing
- Product Browsing
- International Support
- Analytics and Reporting
- Customer Service
- Marketing, Promotions and Conversion Tools
We Are Magento Experts
For many years, PTI WebTech has been providing professional services completely tailored to the needs and objectives of its customers, with whom it establishes relationships based on availability and maximum collaboration for the achievement of common objectives.
If you are new and want to learn more about Magento then the following FAQ will help you learn more about the platform and its features.
Qs: What is Magento Open Source?
It is a flexible and scalable solution with which practically all types of e-commerce projects can be developed. Magento is the most popular platform worldwide, it is used by about 20% of the websites dedicated to internet sales. It offers many functionalities, notably the great flexibility in design and the powerful control panel. Another strong point of the platform is that, being open source (opensource), the customizations that the online business needs can be made.
Qs: What is Magento Commerce cloud?
Magento Commerce Cloud is a platform as a service that, in combination with a leading hosting and managed service infrastructure, enables rapid deployment of a fully customizable, secure and scalable web storefront.
Built from scratch to support growing Magento merchants who need a fast and secure redundant infrastructure layer to support best-in-class Magento applications.
Qs: How much does Magento cost?
Each project is different, so depending on the case, additional aspects could be considered to reach the final price of the license, which is paid annually, but not the implementation cost that is paid only once to the Magento Partner chosen to develop the project. e-commerce.
Qs: What can I sell on Magento?
Magento allows sellers to segment their customers based on gender, location, purchase history, rank, wishlist items, and many other factors. This feature allows you to target explicit customers by offering special promotions, pricing, and dynamic content display.
Magento is arguably a great e-commerce development platform to help you create beautiful and interactive online stores.
Qs: How many products should I have on my Magento store?
You can add more than one million products in mangento store.
Qs: Do I need to be a designer or developer to use Magento?
Yes, you can hire the front-end Magento developers are primarily responsible for the appearance of the store and create themes that duplicate the design provided by the web designer. They ensure that your store looks visually appealing and responsive. The idea is to draw the attention of visitors and build something that can be rendered seamlessly across all devices, including tablets and smartphones.
Back-end Magento developers, on the other hand, are focused on creating features for the Magento store. In some cases, you can add them via custom code or using pre-built Magento extensions.
Qs: What is dropshipping, and how can I dropship with Magento?
Drop shipping is basically the order fulfillment channel used by online retailers. But that’s the basic part of what it comes with. Dropshipping is one of the most sought after fulfillment options for up-and-coming e-commerce entrepreneurs.
Retailers who choose this method do not need to have inventory. This business model is predominantly pervasive by online retailers. The great thing about drop shipping is that you don’t have to have inventory somewhere in the warehouse. Instead of establishing what is commonly known as a “physical” store, shippers create an online store.
Retailers need to strike a balance between best-selling products and open markets that win on a large customer base. You don’t want to open an online store and have zero sales at the end of the first month. It may be a little strange for most beginners.
Qs: What is an advantage of Magento?
- Open source : that is, it follows the open source philosophy, which allows access to source files for all who need it.
- Free : it costs nothing, you can download and install it on your server or hosting plan without anyone charging you for it.
- Multiplatform : runs perfectly on Linux, Windows and Unix servers where PHP-MySQL is installed. Multi-language : it offers hundreds of translations so that you can have your virtual store in the mother tongue.
- Thousands of Templates : gives you access to thousands of templates to customize the design of your store for free.
- Free plugins: offers free plugins or modules to extend Magento’s native functionalities.
- Product Management : allows you to catalog, classify, register, cancel and modify products that you are going to offer in your online store.
- User Administration : allows you to manage the users who manage the administrative portal of the online store.
- Customer management : it also offers the possibility of managing customers, their data and purchases.
- Payment configuration: you can configure your payment methods online (Paypal, Credit Card) and offline (Bank transfer, etc.) according to your convenience.
- Shipment tracking: there are many modules that allow you to track the shipment to see its status after purchase.
- Stock control : ideal to know how many products are left and have your customers notified at all times.
- Ratings : allows users to rate the purchase, the product and leave comments.
- Statistics and reports : includes marketing tools to generate reports of purchases, statistics, products, etc.
Qs: Is Magento dropshipping still profitable?
Yes, the Dropshipping system is about your supplier sending the order directly to your client, in this way you can sell without stock in your online store , so far everything is correct, it seems a good method to create your own Internet business, fire your boss and be able to live off the network
Qs: Is Magento SEO a compatible platform?
Magento is a very powerful platform, but to get the most out of it, you need to configure it properly.
Qs: What is Magento Certified Developer?
Magento Certified Developer who pass the minimum experience of development of Magento Commerce Cloud and at least two implementations of Magento Commerce Cloud.
Qs: What is Magento module or extensions?
Magento is a typical object-oriented PHP framework used to develop web applications that are transformed to form a dynamic, fully functional, complete e-commerce web shopping cart. Powerful features from Magento range from ordering, adding items, entering payment gateways, and completing payment schedules. For Magento extensions, write unique code that helps you extend some functionality without interfering with your core code. Understand how these core and extension code work at the same time, and what the structure of the Magento module looks like.
Qs: Which are the most popular Magento extensions?
Magento extensions help you extend additional functionality to your Magento store. If you want to manage sales, handle bulk orders, simplify the checkout process, or apply marketing tactics, don’t worry. Extensions are always available.
best Magento extensions for accounting and finance:
- Tax Jar
- Embedded ERP
- Saasu Accounting
- Magento 2 Instagram Connect
- Zoho CRM
- MageWorx SEO Suite Ultimate
The extensions that can help you to optimize the content for your ecommerce store:
- Advanced Search
- Product Videos
- Mageplaza Layered Navigation
- Custom Stock Status by Amasty
Qs: Which are the Magento alternatives ecommerce platforms?
- Wix Ecommerce
Qs: Is Magento best from Shopify?
Magento is ideal for those looking to create personalized, feature-rich shopping experiences that visitors won’t find anywhere else. Shopify is good for merchants looking to build an ecommerce site with little coding or technical expertise.
However, if you have the technical or financial resources, it is highly recommend Magento. With functionality you simply can’t find anywhere else, and an incredible community-driven open source version, it’s hard to beat.
Qs: Which are the best Magento hosting providers?
- HostGator – best overall Magento hosting provider.
- InMotion – best for scalability.
- A2 Hosting – best for Magento security features.
- SiteGround – best for affordable Magento plans.
- GoDaddy – best for flexibility.
- Hostinger – best for cloud Magento hosting