As the WordPress Developer, you will help programming and development of PHP web applications on the WordPressCMS as possible for clients. You will be part of a technology team that is responsible for both back-end/module development as well as front-end development of visually complex websites which will require strong attention to detail. Additionally, you will:
- Turn visual design layouts into fully responsive websites
- Design and implement new features and functionality
- Manage all technical aspects of the WordPress CMS
- Ensure high-performance and availability
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- More than 1, 2 years of development experience in PHP& WordPress
- Knowledge of the WordPress themelayer and WordPress multi-site file structure Experience defining content types etc.
- Knowledge of contributed modules and the ability to create custom WordPress Plugin.
- Ability to work with web services (SOAP, RESTful, SML/JSON) for data retrieval and display
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc)
- Must have solid analytical skills and must be able to effectively handle multiple aspects of a complex project and ensure all deadlines
- Strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems
- Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is required
- Excellent understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment