As the WordPress Developer,you will help programming and development of PHP web applications on the WordPressCMS as possible for clients.
As the WordPress Developer, you will help programming and development of PHP web applications on the WordPressCMS as possible for clients. You will be part of a technology team that is responsible for both back-end/module development as well as front-end development of visually complex websites which will require strong attention to detail. Additionally, you will:
- Turn visual design layouts into fully responsive websites
- Design and implement new features and functionality
- Manage all technical aspects of the WordPress CMS
- Ensure high-performance and availability
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- More than 1, 2 years of development experience in PHP& WordPress
- Knowledge of the WordPress themelayer and WordPress multi-site file structure Experience defining content types etc.
- Knowledge of contributed modules and the ability to create custom WordPress Plugin.
- Ability to work with web services (SOAP, RESTful, SML/JSON) for data retrieval and display
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc)
- Must have solid analytical skills and must be able to effectively handle multiple aspects of a complex project and ensure all deadlines
- Strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems
- Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is required
- Excellent understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment
No. of Vacancies: