Ruby On Rails
A Ruby on Rails developer is responsible for writing server-side web application logic in Ruby, around the framework Rails.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Integration of data storage solutions ( may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc. ).
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque.
- Experience developing highly interactive applications A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors ( such as Sass, based on project requirements ).
No. of Vacancies: